Service Delivery Specialist
OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring an Account Strategist to work with our 14-person team full-time. This role is a hybrid role, and will require the ability to meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
At OTM, the Service Delivery Specialist will be responsible for working alongside our CEO and Leadership team to ensure we are delivering our services as effectively as possible. These services include not only existing services but additional new service lines that will be created.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
- Ability to audit, review and produce recommendations for OTM’s standardize service delivery offerings
- Ability to develop productized services in parallel with our delivery team.
- Ability to coach and mentor team to build projects following OTM’s relevant SOP’s and service delivery maps
- Responsible for ensuring OTM’s Project Templates kept up-to-date
- Ability to train new staff on project delivery platforms such as WorkFront, Hubspot, etc)
- Ability to audit, track and report service line and project profitability across the company
- Ability to develop a plan to modify a service line to be more profitable and efficient
- Ability to see plan through to completion with measurable success on profitability and efficiency
- Ability to conduct periodic tools audit across the company to determine where we should make change
- Conduct After Action Reviews on projects, identify areas for change and develop improvement plans
Professional Skills/ Abilities
- Analytical Thought
- Flowcharts and UML mapping experience
- Business and financial accumen
- Experience in Change Management in an organization that has consistent cadence of improvement
- 2-4 years in an agency, professional services or process design field
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$70,000 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, OTM improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.