Graphic Designer: Part-Time
OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring a Graphic Designer to work with our team full-time.
At OTM, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for working alongside our Creative team, Account Managers, and Storytelling Specialists to create print, UX/digital, and environmental designs that create meaningful and purposeful experiences for our clients.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
- Portfolio showing creative, innovative design for a variety of print, digital and environmental mediums.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills in a variety of mediums including publications, printed collateral, digital, UX/UI, icons, infographics, and environmental design.
- Experience working with established and evolving brands and graphic standards.
- High level of experience working on collaborative projects that include publications, print, web/electronic media, photography, video, and social media campaigns.
- High level of experience creating publications and branded graphic design solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Lightroom)
- Experience solving complex visual communication challenges.
- High level of communications skills.
The salary range for this position is $20-$30/hr dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, OTM improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.