Digital Marketing Intern
This is a part-time hourly position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with the flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
Creation & Implementation of Engaging Digital Content
Increased Brand Awareness for Clients through Blogging and SEO Implementation
Increases Positive Brand Sentiment for Clients through Implementation of Reputation Management Strategies
Be Abreast of Industry Developments
Professional Skills/ Abilities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathize with clients and team members
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Time-management skills
The hourly pay for this role is $17. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, OTM improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.