We’re Looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Calling all problem-solving creatives! We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team of passionate marketers. The Digital Marketing Coordinator at OTM will support our team of Specialists with implementation of digital content including: email marketing, landing page content, digital advertising and website content while creating and implementing blog and SEO strategies for our wide range of clients.
This position is a good fit for those who are interested in solving a wide variety of marketing problems for different clients while working with a team of passionate Specialists. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and curiosity are imperative in the success of this role.
This position has room for growth into a Specialist or Manager role.
- First and foremost we are looking for someone who is the right fit for the team. You must be curious, you must give a shit and you must demonstrate integrity (when no one is watching).
- We work with a lot of awesome clients so you must be adaptable and willing to stretch your skills to a variety of mediums and styles. You will learn a lot, but you have to care enough to be curious about all types of industries and businesses.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills (seriously, no typos).
- Ability to work independently or with a team – this role will support our team of Specialists and effective collaboration will be imperative.
This role is responsible for:
- Achieving Client Objectives and Metrics for Success through Implementation of Digital Content, Including:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Landing Pages
- Website Content
- Digital Advertising (bonus if you have experience with PPC or social ads)
- Increasing Brand Awareness for Clients through Blogging and SEO Implementation
- You will be in charge of a blogging schedule and blog creation as well as SEO implementation for a variety of clients
- Staying Abreast of Marketing Industry Developments
- Participating in a Healthy Organizational Communication and Culture at OTM
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a paid working interview.
We, as a team, live by these Core Values and we encourage you to think about your own personal core values to see if they match up with ours. If they do, this will be a great place to work for you.
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
$35,000 – $45,000 depending on experience/skills/certifications
- 10 Days of PTO a year
- Flexible Work Environment – option to work remotely or in the office (must be local to apply)
- Your birthday is a paid day off, whoop!
- Healthcare Options (with Company Contribution)
- 401K Options (with Company Contribution)
- Potential Performance Bonuses
About The Company
Founded in 2007, OTM is a creative agency specializing in tailored marketing solutions for businesses who seek a long-term partner. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.