OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring an Account Strategist to work with our team full-time. This role is a hybrid role, and will require the ability to meet with clients in-person at our office in Fort Collins, Colorado, and virtually on an as-needed basis.
At OTM, the Account Strategist is responsible for working alongside our Director team, Account Managers, and Marketing Team to create, manage and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social media, paid digital, email, and PR campaigns to drive customer acquisition on behalf of our clients.
The Account Strategist will lead inbound strategy, help plan and guide implementation by our team, and will lead reporting across all channels and clients.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
- Achieves Client Objectives and Metrics for Success through the Creation and Management of Full-Funnel Marketing Campaigns
- Is an active participant in OTM’s high-performing company culture
- Is actively abreast of industry developments
- 5 or more years of professional experience in a marketing or strategic communications-related role
- Experience managing projects, expectations, and outcomes for key stakeholders (internal or external)
- Experience with data attribution and reporting – Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM for marketing or sales enablement
- Ability to autonomously create full-funnel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Ability to strategically think on your feet
- Experience presenting to key stakeholders (internal or external)
- If you do not have one or more of the required skills, please address which ones and why you would still be a good fit for the role in the “Tell Us About Yourself” section.
The salary range for this position is $53,000-$60,000 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, OTM improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.