Partner | Chief Growth Officer
After spending six years as a freelance fractional CMO for small businesses, Kerrie joined OTM in 2013 and was tasked with transitioning the firm from a website design and development agency to a full-service marketing agency.
Kerrie is now an OTM Partner and serves as Chief Growth Officer. Day to day she is responsible for overseeing our team of marketing strategists while continuously evolving our service offerings and leading the development of our strategic playbooks.
Kerrie Hosted a Golf Tournament in September 2022,
Raising $26,444 for Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
Max is Kerrie’s 4lb Pomeranian,
Office Companion and (Pictured Here) Bicycling Partner In Crime
An Avid Fan of the Outdoors, Kerrie & Her Parents
are Proud Fort Collins Motorsports Customers and RZR Owners
Background and Experience
A Colorado native, Kerrie discovered her love for marketing and public relations early on as a participant in the Brighton High School DECA program.
DECA, a group that exists to prepare emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for the world of business, provides students with an opportunity to create marketing and business plans as a part of school curriculum that are then presented at district, state, and national competitions. In both her junior and senior years of high school, Kerrie placed in the top 3 at the district and state competitions, earning her a place at the national competition. Additionally, Kerrie served as her DECA class president her junior year, and she received a college scholarship for her achievements in the program.
Following high school, Kerrie attended Colorado State University where earned a BA in Journalism and Technical Communications with a Minor in Business Administration.
While in college, Kerrie held positions as a Marketing and Public Relations Intern at Elitch Gardens, a Marketing Intern at Lightsource Creative Communications, and had worked her way up from Marketing Intern at Mantooth Marketing Company to a contracted Account Manager and the agency’s Social Media Director.
With a firm belief that to be a great leader in business, you have to be a great leader in your community, Kerrie is a champion for local area non-profit organizations and spends a considerable amount of her time giving back.
In the limited space between her work at OTM and in the community, Kerrie is a committed dog mom. She’s also a Peloton enthusiast (@SpinDogMom), an avid reader and podcast listener, a red wine fanatic, and a wiz in the kitchen.
Honors & Awards
- 2023-2023 Impact Award Recipient (Rotary Club of Fort Collins April 2023)
- 2023 Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award (BizWest March 2023)
- 2022 Vision Maker Award (Project Self-Sufficiency April 2022)
- 2019 BizWest 40 Under Forty (BizWest October 2019)
- 2019 Community Service Award (Community Foundation of Northern Colorado October 2019)
- 2016 Member of the Year (Rotary Club of Fort Collins January 2016)
- StoryBrand Certified Guide (2019 – Current)
- Karrikins Group Certified Aligned Leader (2022)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified (2021 – 2023)
- HubSpot Marketing Software Certified (2021 – 2023)
- HubSpot Sales Software Certified (2021 – 2023)
- Current Rotary Club of Fort Collins Member and Board Member; previous roles include Secretary, President, Fundraising Committee Chair, and PR Committee Chair
- Past Project Self-Sufficiency Board Member; roles included Secretary, Board President, and Donor Relations Committee Chair
- Past The Center for Family Outreach Board Member
- Ongoing High School DECA District and State Volunteer Judge