2014 was a great year for Old Town Media! Check out some of our favorite moments from the year:
1. Launching 80 new websites!
(view more of our portfolio here)
2. Expanding our business to Cheyenne and joining the Chamber of Commerce.
3. Scaring people with Edward (see creepy photo below).
4. Kerrie hired 3 employees (women) this year – tripling the size of the marketing department and offsetting the male/female ratio in the office.
In order from left to right: Kayti, Kerrie, Cassidy, Aditi
5. Val was one of the select few to be accepted to Leadership Fort Collins and has spent the year learning about Fort Collins’ poverty, educational system, health services and more.
6. Volunteering throughout the year at the Larimer County Food Bank (and taking selfies).
7. Designing, building and launching the Colorado Eagles mobile app.
8. Riding the Razor Crazy Cart around the office (and using a GoPro to film it).
9. Donating over $15,000 in charitable contributions to local organizations including Cattle Barons, The SAVA Center, CASA of Larimer County, Project Smile Fort Collins, Fort Collins Museum of Art and Angel House in Loveland.
10. Bottling our first ever wine, Old Town Media’s Creative Juice.
Thanks to all of our clients for a great year! Here’s to 2015!