Strategic Account Manager
OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring an experienced Strategic Account Manager to work with our team full-time. This role is a hybrid role, and will require the ability to meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
The Strategic Account Manager manages ongoing and new client relationships alongside our growing Account Services Team. As a Strategic Account Manager, you are accountable to consulting with clients about their goals and pain points, ensuring the work we are doing is in alignment with their overarching business goals, daily communication with clients, and managing project timelines and budgets.
The Strategic Account Manager should be someone who is very organized, detail-oriented, enjoys problem-solving, is a people-person, can develop relationships with a wide array of people, and has strong consulting skills. The Strategic Account Manager should understand the basic fundamentals of marketing and should be able to create and manage a full spectrum marketing campaign from start to finish.
This is a position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
Effectively Manage and Grow Client Relationships and Business Outcomes
Actions to achieve this:
- Manage Client Relationship with the OTM Client Engagement Model™
- Work with Client to Create and Manage Business Objectives
- Manage Client Projects with Account Strategist and Ensure Quality Delivery
- Manage Timelines/Budgets for Clients and Projects
- Participate in the Creation of Marketing Strategies & Tactical Development
Professional Skills/ Abilities
- Agency experience is preferred
- Website Project Management is a plus
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Experience preparing reports
- Self-motivated and able to self-teach
- Strong communication skills
Part-Time: The hourly range for this position is $25-$35/hr dependent on experience and qualifications.
Full-Time: The salary range for this position is $52,000-$70,000.
OTM uses Payscale to determine hourly rates for all positions.
- Healthcare (Full-Time Only)
- Paid Birthday (Full-Time Only)
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, OTM improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.